Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Class so far..

I'm enjoying the class so far, because it is opening me up to SO many programs that I have never even heard of. And the thing is, they are able to be used in classrooms in so many different ways !

The thing is, I'm not very creative. I understand that the class does not revolve around being creative, but it does not make it any easier for me. It's nice being able to try to think of different ways that the programs can be used - but I just have a hard time trying to come up with them, because of my lack of creativity, :] But like I said, the class is opening me up to different things, so that's definitely a start.

Aside from that, I'm enjoying what I'm learning. I can see the techniques as definitely being useful in the classroom in the future. I guess so far the class is pretty much exactly how I pictured it going. I just pictured it to be more focused on giving lectures and using different strategies for teaching that way - but instead we're learning how the students can use technology in a more hands on sense to learn. I actually think this will be more beneficial, because it will involve the students in a more in depth level, which is great !

No comments:

Post a Comment